Inquisitive Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

あなたは女's Elder Vortiguant Application

Go down

あなたは女's Elder Vortiguant Application Empty あなたは女's Elder Vortiguant Application

Post by あなたは女 Sat May 23, 2015 10:54 am

Steam Name: あなたは女

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67020971

How long have you been with the server?: A Week

Please name the authorizations you want, or are applying for here: Elder Vortiguant

Give us an example on what you are going to use these authorizations for, such as: roleplay wise, and for your own benefit. (At least 4 paragraphs please): *There are calls of help from what it sounds an injured female bleeding out severely* (Me) /me would rush to the direct sound of the voice and notice that the door is locked to the injured female. (Me) /me would then attempt to break down the door with a beam of light attempting to charge it from the palm of his hands. (Me) Would then attempt to charge a beam of light great enough to only surpass the door and nothing behind it would be harmed.(Roll: 67) - [Succeeds]. (Me) /me Would then burst down the door with the beam and behind it was a set of stairs just awaiting to be climbed to the sound. (Me) /me Would then climb the steps cautiously going up as of each step a stomping gesture would be heard from the next one (Me) /me Would spot the female in distress now looking down noticing marks of high electrical burns and bleeding at a state of tragic. (female) /me would look up at the weird figure somewhat confused mumbling out with her state of pain "H- Help m- me." (Me) /me would then nod looking for medical supplies and other equipment that can be at use, would then spot a shelf of items. (Me) /me Would then look in the shelf of items and to be seen there is a bunch of containers of food, Breens Water, and ration supplements but no items that can be used for medical assistance. (Me) Would then start to realize that he perform a method of Vort-Essence healing that he learned in his past times but with the cost of putting himself at a weaker state. (Me) /me would then attempt to create a form of green light in a of a pulse figure on his palms seeming to make it go back and forth like playing with water or sand, starting to put it over the wound then stopping due to the weakness it creates and realizing he needs assistance. (Me) /me Would then create an echoing noise upon all other like a chirp or a birds mating call, after the sound of the chirping gesture a sound of an army of 6 come to the peak of the echo. (Me) "My kin are arriving please attempt to gesture a mind of sympathy." The sound fills the room as they come through the door arriving up the stairs gesturing in a quick motion due to the sound is an SOS of sort. (female) Would lie there still awake gesturing a nod and a slight twitch from her left hand is arriving around a beat of a heart. (Me) /me would gesture a small nod to  the fellow kin to seemingly to know what they think they should do. (Vortiguants Qt: 6) /me would then give their limited power to the Elder Vortiguant - (Me) and begin to struggle standing laying there as if they drained the limited power almost fully out of their living corpses.  (Me) /me would then begin to perform the same action once again as earlier making a green light possess his hands in a pulse motion charging it to a state of paranormal comprehension. (Me) /me Would then place his hands onto the marked wounds of the burning marks on the clothing and blood stains posses and dried onto her shirt and pants. (Me) /me Would then attempt to heal her into a safe state of rest and avoid any other tragic development of infection and loss of blood. (Roll: 53) - Successful. (female) /me would lay asleep in a safe state of no medical need and most likely awaken with full mobility. (Me) /me Would then rest due to the energy even after giving back some energy to the kin taking a pair of keys found inside the female's pocket going downstairs to lock the door resuming to realize that he blasted the door then picking her up with the strength left inside his body to the next room up the stairs struggling at full force opening the door slowly and putting her on the furniture in the room. Laying himself to rest on the ground calling out another chirp to signal a going home communication to the kin. [END]

Give us a backstory as to how you got these 'skills, items, etc' from: (At least 4 paragraph please): [Vort Crystal - Ability [Enhance Power] (ALSO BACKSTORY): As Val' Nurk was raised he was gifted with the blood of an elder praised among the  Vortiguant race as a higher power and a future to behold. As Vortiguant grew older he was tasked among the finest of survival due to the fact that he was representing the power of his tribe and race he would show his strength against species such as antlions and other Xen species. Amongst the times he was pushed along the lines of war it was then decided to his mind that Xen was literally a war zone in other words survival of the fittest. He showed somewhat of a safe state mentally but at times he would go outside the peak of sanity to push himself at the fullest extent to the point where he left his tribe to survive on his own terms and regulations. By notice if someone where to spectate his journey he would be considered a threat among any. Over the years of aging he then possessed the gift of healing among any and the power is pushed over the limited of the others. He then noticed a small creature in a distance of his hideout as it approached it showed weakness, as the figure started to come into view it showed as a child Vortiguant in need of assistance. Val' Nurk gestured to come and began to call with such a high pitched noise of chirping that the figure appeared to be running at the scenes of view. The figure was holding onto an item engraved into the palms of it's hands, it seemed to be a gem like object among any. The figure handed the green glowing object to Val' Nurk exclaiming that he will keep this to the gift of the tribe. The figure than ran off with little hesitation with more figures appearing from the shadows walking away. As Val' Nurk kept the crystal he than created a necklace sort of thing with string from a hive, he fought his way through the antlion infested caves. He placed the crystal on then realizing he needed to implement the crystal into him so that he would not misplace is in battle, he then grabbed a sharp object chipped with rock and cut a hole in his body, he then placed the Crystal like object in his body and as it touched his blood it glowed brightly. He kept it there for months allowing the skin to grow back and the muscle to stay the crystal was reveled as safe. Months later of surviving the cruel the outworld Xen a new race arrived known as the Combine. They came through portals seemingly enough to a hostile purpose, they attacked with their advanced technology at their palms. They captured Val' Nurk's tribe and started making the planet of Xen the biggest warzone... to lay eyes on. As Val' Nurk witnessed the Combine attacking he was then captured from blank sight as he was surrounded with Vo-Coders and different foreign creatures tamed by the Combine. He was knocked out, seemingly enough in some sort of trance the next week he awoken chained with somesort of collar and wristbands walking out of containment into the public, Humans running around as the Combine made them their pets it was mayhem as Val' Nurk was confused as the situation that was going on he hid... He stayed in a small manhole for as long as he could remember and one morning he heard it all stop and a loud speaker come on saying: "Attention City 17... Welcome to the new step of the ages." gunfire was silent just with that one echoing voice filled the city was the only thing that Val' Nurk could comprehend was real, he then went on with his powers intact and interacted with the ecosystem of underground society.

Why do you think you should deserve this authorization? (At least 1 paragraph):Due to the fact of experience I have roleplayed with Vortiguants many time sin the past. I filled out applications and received them from connections and roleplayed at my fullest I know the Vortiguant lore and the all the capabilities to a Vortiguant. Most of my experience is with Elder Vortiguants, they posses more Vort-Essence capabilities than a normal Vortiguant and can hand down teachings to the point of someone's Elder in blood. I know the ranks of a Vortiguant. Youngling, Student, Teacher, Master, and Elder. I trained with Vortiguant ranks in the past and still wish to, in order for my to do this I am making this application for a sort of reason to do it all again. To show that Vortiguants are a strong form a roleplay to possess wisdom knowledge and a basically an all around bonus with common sense unless it comes to the Supernatural.

Tell us the backstory of YOUR character that you intend to use for this authorizations: (The Longer the Better) As Val' Nurk was raised he was gifted with the blood of an elder praised among the  Vortiguant race as a higher power and a future to behold. As Vortiguant grew older he was tasked among the finest of survival due to the fact that he was representing the power of his tribe and race he would show his strength against species such as antlions and other Xen species. Amongst the times he was pushed along the lines of war it was then decided to his mind that Xen was literally a war zone in other words survival of the fittest. He showed somewhat of a safe state mentally but at times he would go outside the peak of sanity to push himself at the fullest extent to the point where he left his tribe to survive on his own terms and regulations. By notice if someone where to spectate his journey he would be considered a threat among any. Over the years of aging he then possessed the gift of healing among any and the power is pushed over the limited of the others. He then noticed a small creature in a distance of his hideout as it approached it showed weakness, as the figure started to come into view it showed as a child Vortiguant in need of assistance. Val' Nurk gestured to come and began to call with such a high pitched noise of chirping that the figure appeared to be running at the scenes of view. The figure was holding onto an item engraved into the palms of it's hands, it seemed to be a gem like object among any. The figure handed the green glowing object to Val' Nurk exclaiming that he will keep this to the gift of the tribe. The figure than ran off with little hesitation with more figures appearing from the shadows walking away. As Val' Nurk kept the crystal he than created a necklace sort of thing with string from a hive, he fought his way through the antlion infested caves. He placed the crystal on then realizing he needed to implement the crystal into him so that he would not misplace is in battle, he then grabbed a sharp object chipped with rock and cut a hole in his body, he then placed the Crystal like object in his body and as it touched his blood it glowed brightly. He kept it there for months allowing the skin to grow back and the muscle to stay the crystal was reveled as safe. Months later of surviving the cruel the outworld Xen a new race arrived known as the Combine. They came through portals seemingly enough to a hostile purpose, they attacked with their advanced technology at their palms. They captured Val' Nurk's tribe and started making the planet of Xen the biggest warzone... to lay eyes on. As Val' Nurk witnessed the Combine attacking he was then captured from blank sight as he was surrounded with Vo-Coders and different foreign creatures tamed by the Combine. He was knocked out, seemingly enough in some sort of trance the next week he awoken chained with somesort of collar and wristbands walking out of containment into the public, Humans running around as the Combine made them their pets it was mayhem as Val' Nurk was confused as the situation that was going on he hid... He stayed in a small manhole for as long as he could remember and one morning he heard it all stop and a loud speaker come on saying: "Attention City 17... Welcome to the new step of the ages." gunfire was silent just with that one echoing voice filled the city was the only thing that Val' Nurk could comprehend was real, he then went on with his powers intact and interacted with the ecosystem of underground society.

How do you plan on using the authorization? Is it for your own personal use, for the server, just for the roleplay of it, or perhaps something more?: For the purpose of curiosity to give the feel that the supernatural barrier is broken and to show that there are more races then humans and combine under the world of battle.

Have you had any VAC Bans before, and or bans from previous servers?: Two (One for Punch Whoring around 4 years ago) (2 For bad name)

Do you promise not to abuse or in any right not use this authorization correctly?: Yes.

You do know these authorizations and your character can be banned if you abuse this, right?: Yes.

あなたは女

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum