Inquisitive Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oryx's unban thread.

3 posters

Go down

Oryx's unban thread. Empty Oryx's unban thread.

Post by Oryx Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:08 pm

Steam Name: Oryx (I believe it is Oryx [Reinstalling] at the moment.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:43552410

Why were you banned, or why should this specific person be banned?: I feel as if I was banned before for a rather appropriate reason, mind you this was a week ban. So I took the ban maturely as I knew it was my own problem and my own mistake, and I completely recognize this. Most of you probably know what it was about, well most of the staff team at least. However, I rejoined the server the next week knowing my ban was taken off, and I was confronted by another administrator who said I was 'Trolling' - however this was seconds after I joined the server and I have no sort of contact with anyone. He started talking to me, and I tried to reason with him. However instead of reasoning I was perma-banned without any sort of question or mind in thought. I'll have the logs posted in the section below so you can tell me what you think. Also, I feel as if I was ignored multiple times when I /tried/ to reason with him, instead he started to move over to other topics so he could just find some sort of reason to ban me.

If there is anything that can prove your innocent such as logs and alike, please list it below as evidence:

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: U think I forgot m80

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: about what

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: You just got unbanned.

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: I know it.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: no not just

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: I also know that you can rp.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: it was a 48 hr one i believe

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: But you chose to troll here instead.

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: It was one week.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: but who said i was trolling?

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: o

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: never noticed

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: am i unable to rp on this character anymore, or?

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: Hey its me, the guy who commented on you nice post on Phantom Gaming rps foru.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: who

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: what was your name before

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: No...I'm extending your ban as it was later discovered that you were attempting to take over the server. - Now I want to comment on that for a second, I didn't know if he was talking about /this/ server, because I'm sure inviting your friends to join a server isn't really taking over a server but having traffic come into it, and of course if we do something wrong we can simply just get banned, quick like that. If he meant the previous community though, I still talk to the two owners today, I was just trying to help them rather than 'take it over', it seemed as if he was trying to alter the situation there.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: what?

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: And my name is Sneaky.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: what server?

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: I played on Phantom Gaming RP.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: what do you mean'iwas trying to take it over'?

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: i was only trying to help

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: if you want me to cease 'trolling' that I will stop

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: where do you go?

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: You and your friends were over-whelming this community by getting all of your friends to become Zaras and rp in-effectively, and I know you realize this. - As stated before, I got a week ban for that sort of action, so I took the week ban understandably, so that should be left in the past.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: who said that was 'taking it over'

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: if you dont want me to do that then you may ask.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: i never recieved a warning or anything - That is true, I never received a single warning when I was on that character, like I wasn't told to stop or that I was infringing against the servers rules, I was just banned right a way.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: if you so have asked me to stop, then i would have stopped.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: i didn't know it was infringing against the server

[LOOC] Lilly Faulgner: You were clearly trying to overwelm the staff as well as showing each of you showing major failures in roleplay. Which in this server is a permanent ban, as well as your friends leaving to avoid punishment. - I just want to add here, it's pretty hard to overwhelm the staff team when you can simply just ban us. If anything I was inviting friends to come over onto the server and increasing traffic, I don't see how that's a problem.

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: my 'friends' have nothing to do with me - I invited my friends, they did things, I did things - however apparently I'm all of them at once so I take the blame. But like I said before, I took the previous ban seriously, so why should I get banned for joining the server?

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: like i said

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: if you want me to stop then i will stop

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: you don't need to act as if you're a proffesional overlord ontop of me, - i recognize that - I think I sounded like a dick here - and I apologize for that. Basically what I was trying to say was that there's no reason to act as if you're above me or something as I understand that I received that punishment previously, but why should I get a punishment for joining the server after I was banned?

[LOOC] Jacob Letterman: it's just if you want me to stop, then i will stop. - Relates to what I said before, if you told me to stop as you should have, I would have stopped.

Lilly Faulgner has banned 'Oryx [Re-Reinstalling]' permanently (I wanted to give you a chance to come back, so I could explain since I know you can rp. But it doesn't matter if it wasn't your friends. YOU were breaking the rules as well AS you were attacking our community. I hope that clears it up. -RIP Zarapocalypse.). - What I find ironic about this is when they said 'I wanted to give you a chance to come back.' So I came back. I don't really think being banned the minute you join the server is considered 'Having a second chance', you never told me at all that the caracter was invalid, so how should I know that it was? Even when I asked you on the logs, you never replied.

Disconnect: I wanted to give you a chance to come back, so I could explain since I know you can rp. But it doesn't matter if it wasn't your friends. YOU were breaking the rules as well AS you were attacking our community. I hope that clears it up. -RIP Zarapocalypse..

Disconnect: I wanted to give you a chance to come back, so I could explain since I know you can rp. But it doesn't matter if it wasn't your friends. YOU were breaking the rules as well AS you were attacking our community. I hope that clears it up. -RIP Za

Why do you feel you should be unbanned, or ban this specific person?: (2 Paragraphs Minimum)

I really mentioned it through the logs. I was banned previously in the past for a week, I didn't argue at all because it was understandable. The reason why I'm trying to push myself to get unbanned now however was the fact that when I first joined the server - the second I exactly joined it I was physed-gunned away, not even interacting with anyone. So how could that possibly be 'trolling', I thought I was banned a week before for that sort of act, and I didn't even know it was 'trolling' because I was never informed of it, or that I knew it was infringing against the server? If you want me to stop whatever I'm doing, I'll stop. It's hard to know if I'm doing something wrong if I was never informed on the wrong doing of it.

Why does this guy deserved to be banned for? or alternatively, why do you think you should be unbanned?: (4 Paragraphs Minimum)

By the way - this part of the unban thread if sort of odd, I just want to throw in here, because the one before this is the same question. 1: Why do you feel you should be unbanned, then 2: why do you think you should be unbanned?. It's the same question, so I wouldn't mind it being fixed.

Anyways, it's really summed up throughout the entire application.

(Unban Formats only) You do realize that once you make this application, and if YOU ARE ACCEPTED back into the server, if you are banned again, you can re-apply for a unban?: Of course, anything that is told to me, I will understand.

(Ban Format) You do realize that if you are caught lying, or manipulating the truth in anyway to get this person banned, you in turn, can be banned?: What I say is the truth. If it's forged in any sort of way that will only ruin my reputation more, and I don't want that happening.

Oryx

Back to top Go down

Oryx's unban thread. Empty Re: Oryx's unban thread.

Post by herosloth Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:30 pm

Free my nigga Oryx

"Do you even rp on this server?!"

herosloth

Back to top Go down

Post by The Redspy Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:19 am

Well, to be honest and fairness. I have multiple stories and gaps in your banning, two people have the same story about you, then you and Lily have different stories, and I truly don't know about this, but let me tell you this. I will ACCEPT this unban application, but you do know if you screw up once more, it's permanent, right? No reposts, no third chances. I'll unban you next I get onto the server.

The Redspy
Admin

https://inquisitveroleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down